Personal Data Protection. Privacy.
Who is responsible for Managing your data?
CEMVISA VICINAY is specialized in manufacturing lifting equipment and high-strength chains grade 100 and grade 80 companies.
CEMVISA VICINAY is part of the Industrial Group VICINAY Multinational with over 200 years in business. It is specialized in the manufacture of electric chain hoists and cable, high-strength chain hoists, overhead cranes and chains grade 80 companies; with extensive experience in the industrial sector.
The interested person may contact CEMVISA VICINAY through its email address email@example.com if they have any questions or requests regarding data protection.
Why do we manage your personal data and what is the law that is being followed for such management?
CEMVISA VICINAY maintains a Record of the Management Activities which lists each and every one of the following actions that are carried out as the entity responsible for managing personal data:
- Channel for Complaints
- Information about personnel affected according to Organic Law 1/2015 of 30 March, which modifies the Criminal Code.
- Information about personnel applying for a job based on their consent with the aim of conducting the process of selecting personnel to fill job positions.
- Clients, Suppliers and Persons of Contact
- Contact data about natural persons working at legal entities, whose data are managed based on the contractual or pre-contractual relationship with CEMVISA VICINAY as well as information about personnel with whom there is a professional relationship based on a legitimate interest of CEMVISA VICINAY.
- Control of Accesses
- Record of visits based on the legitimate interest in terms of the security of the installations and the control of personnel visiting any of the buildings and offices of CEMVISA VICINAY.
- External Personnel
- Information about personnel subcontracted or belonging to a contract based on what is stipulated in the coordination of business activities of Law 31/1995 on Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Video Surveillance
- Based on the legitimate interest with respect to the security of the installations and according to Instruction 1/2006 of the Data Protection Agency and the law on private security matters.
- Channel for Complaints
How long do we keep your personal data?
CEMVISA VICINAY will keep information about affected personnel as long as their relationship with the organisation is maintained. The data will be kept according to the regulation on archives and documentation stipulated in each applicable law. If a right is requested, the data will be deleted based on the right that has been requested.
Who can access your personal data?
CEMVISA VICINAY may transfer or communicate personal information in order to meet its obligations with Public Administrations in cases where required according to the law in force at each moment and if applicable, to organisations such as State Law Enforcement and Judicial bodies.
What are the rights of affected personnel?
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data to know what information is being managed;
- Right to correct any personal information that is inaccurate;
- Right to delete your personal data when possible;
- Right to request limiting the management of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need to manage the data is questionable. In this case we can keep the data to defend ourselves against claims.
- Right to oppose the managing of your personal information when the legal basis that allows us to manage your data is legitimate interest. CEMVISA VICINAY will no longer manage your information unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or a need to formulate or exercise its right to defend against claims.
- Right to transfer your personal information when the legal basis that allows us to manage your data is your consent.
These rights may be exercised by the interested person for free and if applicable, by his/her representative by sending a written request to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the aforementioned rights, the interested person has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without this withdrawal affecting the legality of the managing of their information prior to said withdrawal. CEMVISA VICINAY may continue managing information about the interested person as allowed by the applicable law.
CEMVISA VICINAY would like to remind the interested person that they have the right to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos in Spanish).
Removal from the sending of commercial information service
The interested person has the right to withdraw their consent to receiving commercial communications at any time by simply notifying CEMVISA VICINAY informing them that you no longer wish to continue receiving commercial communications. To accomplish this, the interested person may click on the link that is included in each commercial communication to cancel the sending of electronic commercial communications or he/she may withdraw their consent by sending an email to address: email@example.com
What safety measures have we implemented?
CEMVISA VICINAY is committed to complying with their obligation to keep information of a personal nature secret as well as safeguarding the information. They are also committed to adopting the necessary measures to prevent the data from being altered, lost or from being accessed without authorisation in accordance with applicable regulations.
CEMVISA VICINAY has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures required for guaranteeing your personal information is safeguarded and to prevent it from being altered, lost and/or accessed by unauthorised personnel based on the state of the technology, the nature of the information that is stored and the risks it is exposed to, regardless of whether this risk is from human action or the physical or natural environment in accordance with applicable regulations.
CEMVISA VICINAY’s Website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by CEMVISA VICINAY. Therefore, CEMVISA VICINAY does not guarantee, nor shall it be held responsible for the legality, reliability, utility, accuracy and updating of these Websites or of their privacy practices. Prior to providing your personal information to these Websites that are not related with CEMVISA VICINAY, please take into account that their compliance with data protection regulations may differ from our own.