Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Elementos auxiliares de elevación
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
Single girder overhead cranes
The single girder overhead cranes designs and manufactures Vicinay Cemvisa are lifting equipment consisting of a hoist mounted on a beam.
The ends, all critical pieces of bridge crane, are the element which is seated on the raceways, and these anchored to the pavilion structure.
The main use of the Monorail cranes Vicinay Cemvisa is lifting, transport or handling of loads by size or weight must be treated in a safe and comfortable way.
Vicinay Cemvisa available for design and manufacture of a highly qualified professional team. Each crane is subjected to a rigorous study based on the distance available between rolling rails, weight and dimensions of the load to lift, carry or handle, type of work, FEM group, etc.
- Efficient and safe design and construction of all components each.
unlimited commitment of assistance.
- Vicinay Cemvisa is committed to all its customers and guarantees assistance in the shortest possible time.
Quality department Vicinay Cemvisa ensures that the design and manufacture of cranes has been done according to standard company procedures and applicable regulations in force EMF.
Once built, they are subjected to strict testing static load (over 25%) and dynamic (over 10%)
Vicinay delivery Cemvisa all cranes with a manual of use and instructions, complete cutting and 12 month warranty extendable to 24 months.
- Modular construction.
- Testeros machined with tight tolerances for perfect alignment of all elements of the crane.
- Electronic load limiter.
- variable speed frequency converters, which also ensures a smooth start and stop in movement.
- Power supply by line or cable carrier armored carts.
- Construction variants depending on the characteristics of height of the ship, for maximum use of available space.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the directives of the European Union Machines and Standards FEM.
- Monocarriles, posados o suspendidos: hasta 25 t y 30 m de luz, de perfil laminado o viga cajón.
(*) Consultar otras capacidades y dimensiones.
- Protecciones para el polipasto, motores y reductores en caso de trabajo en el exterior.
- Contadores de maniobras y de recorridos.
- Mando por radio.
- Pesaje automático.
- Ejecución antideflagrante según normas ATEX.