Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Elementos auxiliares de elevación
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
Double girder overhead cranes
The double girder overhead cranes designed and manufactured by Vicinay Cemvisa are composed of a hoist mounted on two beams.
The end carriages, fundamental parts of any crane, are the mobile components. They are seated on the runway girders which are attached to the structure of the building.
The main use of Vicinay Cemvisa’s double girder overhead cranes is to lift, carry or handle loads that, due to their weight or dimensions must be handled in a comfortable and safe way.
Vicinay Cemvisa has a highly qualified professional team to design and manufacture its single girder overhead cranes. Each crane is subjected to rigorous study based on the horizontal distance between girders (span), the weight and dimensions of the loads to be lifted, carried or handled, the type of
work, FEM group, etc.
The main advantages of Vicinay Cemvisa’s double girder overhead cranes are:
- Efficent design and safe construction of every component.
- Unlimited technical support. Vicinay Cemvisa is committed to provide its customers high quality service in the shortest time possible.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s Quality Department ensures that its overhead cranes have been designed and manufactured according to the company’s standards and procedures and FEM current applicable regulations.
Once manufactured, the overhead cranes are subjected to rigorous static load testing (25% overload test) and dynamic load testing (10% overload test).
Vicinay Cemvisa delivers all its overhead cranes with operating instruction manual, exploded views and parts lists and 12 months warranty extendable to 36 months.
- Modular construction.
- Machined end carriages with strict tolerances for perfect alignment of all the crane parts.
- Electronic load limiter.
- Variable speed by frequency inverter, which ensures smooth movements at start up and stop.
- Power supply by means of festoon systems or PVC enclosed conductor systems.
- Construction options according to the building features and height to make full use of the available space.
- Designed, manufactured and tested according to the CE Machinery Directive and FEM standards.
- Double girder cranes up to 50t capacity and 40m span.
(*) Other capacities and dimensions can be offered under request
- Special protections for the hoists, motors and gearbox in case of outdoors use.
- Performance and condition monitoring.
- Remote controller.
- Crane weigher display.
- Explosion proof execution according to ATEX Standards.