Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Elementos auxiliares de elevación
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
Standard jib cranes
Vicinay Cemvisa designs and manufactures rolled steel jib cranes when the jib dimensions (especially the arm length) and the load to be lifted (which can reach 10 or more tons) require so.
The jib crane location must also be considered, as in adverse weather conditions light crane systems could not be recommended as they could suffer severe corrosion.
On the contrary, if you need an electric slewing jib crane the arm will be made from rolled steel.These cranes can be equipped with wire rope or chain electric hoists, air hoists or handling tools.
There are two types of jib cranes:
- Wall mounted. The crane is attached to a wall or building column.
- Column mounted. The jib crane is fixed to a column anchored to the ground.
In both cases Vicinay Cemvisa provides its customers with anchoring data, number and type of screws (for wall mounted jib cranes), cube of concrete data, amount of forged rods, etc.
Both types of jib cranes can be offered in two models:
- Top braced jib cranes. As the arm is fitted with one stay bolt, these cranes feature extreme ease of handle. This is the ideal version when the loss of height is not a problem.
- Under braced jib cranes. In this model, the self supporting arm is partially supported by a triangular bracing. This version requires bigger profiles but it allows optimum use of the available space at height.
It is also available a special jib crane in which the arm is fixed to the column by means of a slewing ring bearing which allows full and infinite rotation.
- Efficient auxiliary handling system for lifting loads in confined spaces.
- Different fixation systems: wall or column mounted jib cranes.
- Models with 180º, 270º and 360º slewing range.
- Manual or electric slewing.
- Wall or column mounted, with manual or electric slewing up to 10 t capacity and 8 m radius.
(*) Other capacities under request
- Special protection for jib cranes operating at seaside.