Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Auxiliary lifting accesories
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
Light profile jib cranes
They are small jib cranes designed and manufactured at our premises, available for lifting capacities up to 1000 kg and 6m long arm made of a light girder. Along the inner face of the beam circulate trolleys with polyamide wheels specially designed to reduce friction and ease the movement. Thanks to it lightness rotation is made without effort.
There are wall mounted and column mounted. Both types of jib cranes can be offered in two models:
- Top braced jib cranes. As the arm is fitted with one stay bolt, these cranes feature extreme ease of handle. Their main disadvantage is the loss of height. This is the ideal version when the loss of height is not a problem.
- Under braced jib cranes. In this model, the self supporting arm is partially subjected by a triangular bracing. This version requires bigger profiles but it allows optimum use of the available space at height.
They can incorporate hoists, electric or pneumatic chain hoists, handling elements comprising a hook and PLB pneumatic load balancers as hoisting elements.