1) IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, below reflect the following information: The WWW.VICINAYCEMVISA.COM company holding (hereinafter, the Site) is Cemvi Catena Elevacion Manutencion Vicinay, SA
Butchery S / N – Otxandio, Bilbao 48210 (hereinafter VICINAY CEMVISA).
2) USERS: Access and / or use of portals VICINAY CEMVISA attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3) USE OF THE SITE: The Site of VICINAY CEMVISA provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to VICINAY CEMVISA or its licensors, which the user can have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the Site. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services that VICINAY CEMVISA offers through its Site declarative but not limited to, refraining from (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith activities and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems VICINAY CEMVISA, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. VICINAY CEMVISA reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, VICINAY CEMVISA not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
4) DATA PROTECTION: VICINAY CEMVISA meets the guidelines of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 – 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves Regulations implementing the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data in the services that the user can request VICINAY CEMVISA, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, VICINAY CEMVISA reports that complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: VICINAY CEMVISA by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property of its websites, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by VICINAY CEMVISA or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of VICINAY CEMVISA. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property owned by VICINAY CEMVISA. You can view the elements of the Site and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of VICINAY CEMVISA.
6) EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: VICINAY CEMVISA not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission viruses or malicious or harmful content, despite having taken all the technological measures necessary to avoid programs.
7) CHANGES: VICINAY CEMVISA reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its Site may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they presented or located on the Site.
9) LINKS: In the event that the Site links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, VICINAY CEMVISA not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case VICINAY CEMVISA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: VICINAY CEMVISA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and / or services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions Use.
11) GENERAL: VICINAY CEMVISA pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its Site to exercise all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
12) AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: VICINAY CEMVISA may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
13) LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between VICINAY CEMVISA and the USER by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Bilbao.