Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Elementos auxiliares de elevación
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
ABK electric chain hoist
The main purpose of ABK electric chain hoists manufactured by Vicinay Cemvisa is to lift loads in an easy and safe way.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s hoists are built on a die cast aluminium body on which are mounted the gears and mechanisms for safe load lifting.
Vicinay Cemvisa has a highly qualified professional team for the design and manufacturing of its hoists.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s Quality Department ensures that its hoists have been designed and manufactured according to the company’s standards and procedures and FEM current applicable regulations.
Once manufactured, our hoists are subjected to rigorous load testing.
Vicinay Cemvisa delivers all its hoists with operating instruction manual, exploded views and parts lists and 12 months warranty extendable to 36 months.
The main advantages of Vicinay Cemvisa’s electric chain hoists are:
- Efficient design and exceptionally safe construction.
- Very low maintenance levels.
- Easy to use.
- Range of accessories available.
- Unlimited commitment of assistance. Vicinay Cemvisa is committed to providing its clients with high quality services in the shortest time possible.
- High strength lightweight aluminium alloy body.
- Greased and sealed for life bearings and gears.
- Oil bathed high efficiency load limiters.
- Calibrated and hardened grade 80 chain according to EN-818-7 specifications.
- Fail safe brake motor.
- Built- in chain collector.
- Power supply 230/400V, 50 Hz.
- Class F isolation motor with IP55 protection.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Control pendant with emergency stop button.
- Tested at our premises with 25% overload.
- Upper and lower limit switches.
- From 125 up to 5000 kg load capacity, single or dual speed: five different models (MINI, ABK 051, ABK 101, ABK 201 and ABK 3).
- Single phase models up to 2000 kg load capacity.
- ABK with stainless steel chain and load hook.
- KBA, the inverted entertainment hoist.
- The ABK for wind turbines.
- Low voltage 48V control in ABK 051 and ABK MINI (standard in other models).
- Plug-in control pendant.
- Push, geared or electric travel beam trolleys.
- Low headroom trolley hoists.
- Other voltages and frequencies.
- Radio control.
- Other speeds.
- Explosion proof execution according to ATEX Standards.