Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Auxiliary lifting accesories
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
Wall winches are small manual wall mounted hand winches frontally driven by a worm wheel and a crown. They are suitable for a wide range of uses including vertical doors opening and closing, submersible pumps releasing, etc.
Fitted with an automatic ferodo friction brake that immobilizes the load at any point by stopping the movement of the opening handle both in ascent and descent.
Our standard wall winches load capacity ranges from 250 up to 1.000 kg, but we can manufacture and deliver wall winches for higher loads under request.
The reduction system is protected by a metal plate to avoid entrapment between teeth.
- Hand operated wall winch with worm gear.
- Light weight rigid steel frame.
- Gear case.
- Grey cast-iron drum.
- Machined grey cast-iron crown gear. Crown and drum form a single piece.
- Hardened steel worm gear.
- Disengageable drum.
- The handling radio can be adapted according to load needs.
- Models with 250, 500 and 1.000 kg load capacity.
- TM 250
- TM 500