Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Elementos auxiliares de elevación
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
Hand girder trolleys
Hand girder trolleys designed and manufactured by Vicinay Cemvisa are mainly used to carrying hoists along the low part of rolled beams. Thanks to the special profile of their wheels these trolleys can travel along beams with parallel inner faces (IPE, HEB) and with inclined inner faces (IPN).
They have a suspension element in their lower part.
These trolleys allow the movement of both hand and electric hoists along straight, curved or mixed runways.
They can also be used to move other elements such as welding machines, paint boxes components, mobile doors, etc.
We can find hand pushed trolleys and chain geared trolleys depending on the how they are powered.
- Cast machined wheels with permanent lubricated ball bearings adjustable to suit any kind of beam (even beams with parallel inner faces).
- Side plates of pressed steel.
- Steel suspension shaft.
- Width regulated by washers that allow to adjust the same trolley to different beams.
- The chain wheel of the geared trolley is made of pressed steel plates conformed in order to ensure perfect fitting of the chain.
- From 5.000 up to 20.000 kg load capacity.
- DE EMPUJE – CAK
- DE CADENA – CBK