Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Auxiliary lifting accesories
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
Hand chain hoist PAK
The manually operated chain hoists designed and manufactured by Vicinay Cemvisa are complex devices that multiply the force required to lift heavy loads.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s hand chain hoists are ideal for intermittent load lifting in a safe and comfortable way.
They are specially designed for delicate assembly works of big parts or components, maintenance works in pump rooms, motors, etc. They are also used for agricultural jobs and handling of delicate parts requiring high precision and smoothness of movement.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s hand chain hoists are mounted on a pressed steel body. These hoists feature high-efficiency spur gearing for greater lift with minimum effort.
Vicinay Cemvisa has a highly qualified professional team to design and manufacture all its products.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s Quality Department ensures that all its hoists have been designed and manufactured according to the company’s standards and procedures and FEM applicable regulations.
Once constructed they are subjected to strict loading tests
Vicinay Cemvisa delivers all its hoists with operating instruction manual, exploded views and parts lists and 12 months warranty extendable to 36 months.
The main advantages of Vicinay Cemvisa’s hoists are:
- Efficient design and exceptionally safe construction.
- Very low maintenance levels.
- Easy to use
- Pressed steel body.
- Shaft, pinions, and hooks made of high resistance steel.
- High resistance grade 80 load chain.
- Hooks, gears and shafts with ball bearings.
- Instantaneous self operated brake.
- Safety factor:5
- From 250 up to 20.000 kg load capacity.
- Zinc plated chain.
- Stainless steel chain.
- Ultra low headroom trolleys.
- Explosion proof execution according to ATEX Standards.