Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Elementos auxiliares de elevación
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
Air hoist are operated by a compressed air engine.
The two main differences between air and electric hoists are:
- 100% duty factor. They can work non stop in the harshest conditions without breaking down.
- They can be used in explosive atmospheres. The standard version is ATEX II 2 GD II A T4 (X*)/ II 3 GD IIB T4 (X*) certified: II 4 T4 (X*) for dust and gas into zone 1 and II B (X*) into zone 2, which covers most situations.
- It can also be supplied a version with increased spark protection Ex II 2GD II CT4 (X*).
*Except for hydrogen sulphide and ethylene oxide.
They also feature a sensitive infinitely variable speed control easily adjustable by pressing the up and down buttons. This feature facilitates delicate maneuvers in shipyards, mines, etc.
In other models the lack of oil in the air supply would irreparably damage the engine within a few hours.
These hoists are easily attached to both air and manual trolleys.
Load capacities ranging from 125 kg up to 100 t.
JDN air hoists commercialized by Vicinay Cemvisa have some peculiarities that make them irreplaceable:
- Air vane motor instead of piston motors results in a much smoother operation virtually breakdown free.
- Operation with oil-free air. A system designed by JDN allows permanent motor lubrication during operation, using a high-performance grease. Motor additional lubrication is not required and the oil expulsion through the pipe is almost nil.