Web site: https://www.vicinaycemvisa.com
Brand name: Vicinay Cemvisa
Company name: CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL
Registered office: Pl. Sagrado Corazón, 4
Phone: 944 891 150
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and the contents that are collected in https://www.vicinaycemvisa.com are property of CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. and it is not allowed the reproduction and/or publication, total or partial, of the web site, nor its computer treatment, distribution, public communication, modification or transformation, without the previous written permission of [[EMPRESA]. The user, only and exclusively, can use the material that appears in this web site for his personal and private use, remaining prohibited his use with commercial aims or to incur activities opposite to the law
Conditions of use of the website
The use of the web page https://www.vicinaycemvisa.com implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. at the very moment the user accesses the page. Consequently, the user must read this Legal Notice carefully.
- CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and conditions of access
- CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SLdoes not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them.
- The user agrees to use the website in accordance with the law and this legal notice, as well as morality and generally accepted principles of morality and public order.
- CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. guarantees that all the contents and services offered at https://www.vicinaycemvisa.com respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and children.
- CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. hereby undertakes NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING Formal or numeric errors which may be found within the different sections of the website will not be considered as misleading advertising. The CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SLundertakes to correct these faults as soon as it becomes aware of them.
- Both access to this website and the use of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. The company will not be responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of information.The CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the website, a wrong lfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
- All third party links to this website must be to your home page
- CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. and the user submits, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of (Spain).
CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. registered in the Mercantile Registry of : Volume: -, Book -, Page: -, Section: -.
In compliance with the provisions of the GRPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data The data will be processed in accordance with the LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights) and we would like to inform you of the following aspects:
Identity of the Controller
The person responsible for the processing of the data provided through https://www.vicinaycemvisa.com is CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL, with NIT B95525226 and registered office at Pl. Sagrado Corazón, 4
48011 Bilbao. To communicate with us in relation to the processing of your personal data, by telephone &/or; e-mail address email@example.com .
Purpose of processing, legitimacy and recipients of your data
- Provision of the contracted service: We will treat your data with the aim of maintaining the contractual relationship generated between the parties. Such treatment is necessary for the provision of the service. We will keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you and, once it has ended, for the period of limitation of any legal actions that may arise in this regard. Your data will be transferred to the banks with which we work for the payment of the contracted service.
Rights of Interested parties
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of processing of your data by contacting CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL. by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , or by non-electronic means (post to the address of CORPORACION CEMVISA VICINAY SL.), accompanied by documentation duly proving your identity. We inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if you consider that your rights have been infringed.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer or other device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) that you use when you visit https://www.vicinaycemvisa.com. Among other purposes, cookies allow us to personalise the content you access and to obtain statistics to improve our services and also to offer you advertising. In general, various criteria can be used to classify cookies, depending on who manages them (their own or those of third parties), the length of time during which they remain active (session or persistent) or their purpose (technical, personalisation, analysis, etc.). In the latter case, depending on the specific purpose, the user’s consent may or may not be required.
What cookies are used in https://www.vicinaycemvisa.com?
Management and deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies installed on your computer or device by setting your browser options. Depending on the browser you are using, the way you can delete, deactivate or block cookies will vary. In this respect, you can consult the following links to the main browsers where you can find more information
- Configuration of Internet Explorer’s cookies
- Configuration of Firefox cookies
- Setting up Google Chrome cookies
Questions and more information about cookies