Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Auxiliary lifting accesories
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
Chains for mining
High resistance grade 80 chains for mining designed and manufactured by Vicinay Cemvisa have been specially designed to meet the demanding requirements of the worldwide mining industry.
They are used in different types of buckets and adapted to a wide variety of accessories.
Made from high quality alloy steel, these chains are subjected to a precise heat treatment that gives extra hardness in the crown area to support effort between links and leaves softer sides to resist fatigue.
This Vicinay Cemvisa’s chain is able to combine resistance, ductility and precision, which results in a long lasting product for an industry as demanding as mining.
These calibrated chains meet the requirements of the UNE 22260 standards , C quality.
During manufacture, 100% of the links are subjected to strict proof load tests to 80% the working load limit.
Our grade 80 chains for mining are supplied with Certification Tests and Conformity Certificate by LOM.
- Grade 80 calibrated chain made of CrNiMo heat treated alloy steel.
- Manufactured, tested and certified according to the UNE-22 260 standard, C quality.
- Exigent proof load test to 80% the working load limit to 100% of the links.
- Conformity certificate by LOM.