Products Vicinay Cemvisa
- Overhead and jib cranes
- Hoists and trolleys
- Handling equipment and systems
- Elementos auxiliares de elevación
- Electro-hydraulic clamshell grabs
- G100 and G80 chains
G100 and G80 chains
Chains of high strength steel, safety and anti-theft, for slings, Hoists, cargo lashing, forestry, fishing and mining, metallurgical sector.
High Strength chains Vicinay Cemvisa are made of special alloy steels, high technology, and heat treated for superior combination of strength, lightness and durability.
The manufacture of these chains begins from steel wire rod high strength, passing through an automatic network cut (to the extent corresponding to your format link), bending, crimping the previous link, welding, heat treatment, load testing and final testing and visual tension.
Heat treatment is a quenching and tempering process, after which the chain reaches a hardness of 400 Brinel.
All the chains are checked at the factory throughout the production process, following the (visual, dimensional and tests) and in accordance with the rules tighter controls under which they are manufactured.
Thus, after heat treatment, these chains are subject entirely to the burden of proof, which is two and half times the maximum working load.
Subsequently samples from each batch are taken and subjected to tests of breaking strength. During the tensile test elongation or chain elongation before rupture it is also verified. This is an important property of the chain, which appreciably lengthens the naked eye before the break, as a warning that this is working over the workload. From these tests graphics breaking stress / strain are made.
Test certificates, both the burden of proof and the traction, and showing elongation values are delivered to each of the items supplied string.
Vicinay Cemvisa manufactures a wide range of these chains, in different diameters and formats to meet the diverse markets and applications.
Thus, we offer the following range:
- Short link chains (3xd, ie a long into link three times greater than the diameter of the steel) generally used in industry, for making slings, and hoists. Also for forest uses and other applications.
- Medium chain link (4xd), usually aimed at the fishing industry and mining.
- Long link chains (5xd or 6XD), most commonly used in fisheries and cargo lashing.
- Other special chains on request.