Lifting systems are composed of a hoist mounted on a girder (single girder) or two girders (double girder).
The end carriages are a fundamental part of any crane. These mobile components are fitted to the rail tracks
In gantry cranes, the end carriage travels along runway girders mounted on the floor and in semi-gantry cranes one ending carriage travels along the runway girder attached to the building structure while the other one travels on a runway girder typically mounted on the floor.
The main use of Vicinay Cemvisa’s double girder overhead cranes is to lift, carry or handle loads that, due to their weight or dimensions must be handled in a comfortable and safe way.
Vicinay Cemvisa has a highly qualified professional team to design and manufacture its single girder overhead cranes. Each crane is subjected to rigorous study based on the horizontal distance between girders (span) and the weight and dimensions of the loads to be lifted, carried or handled.
The main advantages of Vicinay Cemvisa’s gantry and semi-gantry cranes are:
.Efficient design and safe construction of every component.
.Unlimited technical support. Vicinay Cemvisa is committed to provide its customers high quality service in the shortest time possible.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s Quality Department ensures that its gantry and semigantry cranes have been designed and manufactured according to the company’s standards and procedures and FEM current applicable regulations.
Once manufactured, the overhead cranes are subjected to rigorous static load testing (25% overload test) and dynamic load testing (10% overload test).
Vicinay Cemvisa delivers all its gantry and semi-gantry cranes with operating instruction manual, exploded views and parts lists and 12 months warranty extendable to 36 months.
- Modular construction.
- Machined end carriages with strict tolerances for perfect alignment of all the crane parts.
- Electronic load limiter.
- Variable speed by frequency inverter, which ensures smooth movements at start up and stop.
- Power supply by means of festoon systems or PVC enclosed conductor systems.
- Construction options according to the building features and height to make full use of the available space.
- Designed, manufactured and tested according to the CE Machinery Directives and FEM standards.
- Safety devices such as acoustic and optical alarms and anti run-over mechanisms.
- Gantry cranes for outdoors service are supplied with anemometer or wind speed indicator to avoid any movement or activate the emergency brakes depending on the wind speed indicate by the standards.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in compliance with the CE Machinery Directive and FEM standards.
Single or double girder depending on the dimensions and the load to be lifted.
Up to 40t load capacity and 35 m span.
(*) Other dimensions and capacities can be offered under special request.
- Special protections for the hoists, motors and gearbox in case of outdoors use.
- Performance and condition monitoring.
- Remote controller.
- Crane weigher display.
- Explosion proof execution according to ATEX Standards.