They have a suspension element in their lower part.
These trolleys allow the movement of both hand and electric hoists along straight, curved or mixed runways.
They can also be used to move other elements such as welding machines, paint boxes components, mobile doors, etc.
We can find hand pushed trolleys and chain geared trolleys depending on the how they are powered.
- Cast machined wheels with permanent lubricated ball bearings adjustable to suit any kind of beam (even beams with parallel inner faces).
- Side plates of pressed steel.
- Steel suspension shaft.
- Width regulated by washers that allow to adjust the same trolley to different beams.
- The chain wheel of the geared trolley is made of pressed steel plates conformed in order to ensure perfect fitting of the chain.
- From 5.000 up to 20.000 kg load capacity.
CAK - PUSH TROLLEY
CBK - CHAIN GEARED TROLLEY