VIC-RAIL installations are suitable for both moving loads in straight sections and wiping work surfaces. They can be configured for load capacities up to 1500 kg.
VIC-RAIL applications are modular systems and can be easily extended at minimal cost. They can also be customized according to our customers needs.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s VIC-RAIL light crane applications are the ideal tool for handling loads ranging from 0 up to 1500 kg.
Its specific design and low friction between the wheel supporting the load and the VIC-RAIL systems allows manual load movement with effort of 1-1.5% of the total suspended load.
Electric motorized load pulling with both pendant remote control or radio remote controller is also available.
VIC-RAIL light crane applications are used for both light overhead cranes and jib cranes up to 1000 kg and 6 m radius.
In combination with Vicinay Cemvisa’s load handling systems you can get easy, quick and ergonomic handling and a considerable increase in productivity.
Vicinay Cemvisa has a professional team highly qualified to adapt our handling tools to the specific needs of each application.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s VIC-RAIL light crane applications’ main advantages are:
- Modular system design easily expandable as required.
- Easy assembly.
- High flexibility.
- Greater productivity.
- Full autonomy to handle small loads with independence of external lifting equipments, internal overhead cranes, lift trucks, etc.
- Low maintenance.
- Ideal for height limited areas.
- Minimum operating expenses and maximum profitability.
- The system can be adapted and individually fitted to almost any type of room or ceiling design.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s Quality Department ensures that VIC-RAIL light crane applications have been designed and manufactured according to the company’s standards and procedures and FEM current applicable regulation.
Once manufactured and before being delivered, these systems are subjected to strict validation procedures.
Vicinay Cemvisa delivers all its equipment with operating instruction manual and 12 months warranty extendable to 36 months.
- Light and ergonomic system.
- Modular construction. Easy to assembly and to install.
- Closed lightweight construction with excellent resistance and rigidity properties.
- Ideal system for rapid, safe and ergonomic load transport.
- Excellent quality-price ratio.
- Direct increase in productivity.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in compliance with CE Machinery Directive and FEM standards.
||Ask for further information||Download document|