In these vacuum based handling and lifting systems, vacuum is created by side channel blowers.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s handling systems are the ideal tool for lifting light porous loads up to a maximum weight of 40 kg.
In combination with jib cranes and Vic-rail overhead cranes, these handling systems allow quick, easy and ergonomic handling, which substantially increases productivity.
Vicinay Cemvisa has a highly qualified professional team who works to find specific solutions to adapt its handling solutions to the specific needs of each application.
The main advantages of Vicinay Cemvisa’s handling systems for porous products are the following:
- Quick and efficient handling.
- Ergonomic handling with only one hand.
- High flexibility.
- Greater productivity.
- Parts can be handled without damage.
- Low headroom design.
- Lightweight, compact optimized design.
- Built for continuous use, they are highly reliable.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s Quality Department ensures vacuum handling systems for porous products have been manufactured in compliance with the company’s standards and procedures and current FEM current applicable regulations.
Once manufactured and before being delivered, these systems are subjected to strict validation procedures.
Vicinay Cemvisa delivers all its equipment with operating instruction manual and 12 month warranty months extendable to 36 months.
- The handling and lifting processes are implemented exclusively by vacuum.
- Lifting speeds up to 0.8 m/s.
- Unlimited 360º rotation around the vertical axis.
- Vertical travel 1500 or 2000 mm (two models).
- Lifting capacity up to a maximum weight of 40 kg.
- Adaptable to meet the special requirements of each application.
- Safety system to prevent the fall of the load in the event of electric supply failure.
- Ergonomic load handling.
- Direct increase in productivity.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in compliance with the CE Machinery Directives and FEM standards.
- Special designed for handling boxes.
- Handling by electric hoists.
- Handling by pneumatic load balancer.
- Possibility to work in a zero-gravity configuration.
- Complete solutions with automatic lifting systems.
- Air tank to ensure the load will remain securely fastened in the event of air supply failure.
- Electric equipment integrated in the crane or hoist control panel.
- Radio remote control.
- Special solutions under request.
||Ask for further information||Download document|