It consists of a metal frame in steel square tube in which vacuum management elements are distributed. Vacuum is created by electric vacuum pumps or pneumatic vacuum generators.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s VACU-VIC Flat handling systems are the ideal tool for handling non- porous loads.
Within the standard range for lifting loads up to 1500 kg, we have three different models:
- Vacuvic HM- horizontal-horizontal manual system operated by the machine operator.
- Vacuvic HE- horizontal-horizontal electric system operated by the machine operator.
- Vacuvic HV- horizontal-vertical electric with 0-90º slewing system operated by the machine operator through electric push-buttons.
In combination with jib cranes and VIC-RAIL overhead cranes, these systems allow for quick, easy and ergonomic handling, which substantially increases productivity.
Vicinay Cemvisa has a highly qualified professional team thanks to which the development of special vacuum handling systems has been possible.
These are some representative examples of the special handling projects developed by Vicinay Cemvisa:
- Handling of concave and convex black steel plates up to 20 m long and up to 10 t weight.
- Handling of flat and rough semi-porous plates up to 36m long and 0.5 t weight.
- Handling of flat aluminium parts with variable geometry up to 6 m long and 0.2 t weight.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s handling systems main advantages are:
- Efficient, safe and ergonomic handling system for all kind of flat and dense products.
- Absence of knocks and damage caused by chains, clamps, etc. Parts can be handle without damage.
- High flexibility and minimum weight thanks to its modular design.
- Adaptable to the specific needs of each application.
- Greater productivity.
- Handling system is easily engaged and disengaged from the lifting system.
- Lightweight and compact optimized design.
- Built for continuous use, they are highly reliable.
VACU-VIC Flat systems are designed for the transport of:
- Polished and rough metal sheets.
- Plastic sheets.
- Glass panels.
- Wood panels and multilayer materials.
- Marble or stone panels.
- Any other dense material panels.
Vicinay Cemvisa’s Quality Department ensures Vacuvic handling systems have been designed and manufactured according to the company’s standards and procedures and FEM current applicable regulations.
Once manufactured and before being delivered these handling systems are subjected to strict validation procedures.
Vicinay Cemvisa delivers all its equipment with operating instruction manual and 12 months warranty extendable to 36 months.
- Warning unit in case of electric or pneumatic power failure.
- Dry vacuum pump.
- Vacuum level reader in the operator’s visual field.
- Safety valve to prevent the fall of the load in the event of pneumatic supply failure.
- Security tank to ensure, at least in ten minutes, load will not fall down from the Vacuvic System in case of electric or pneumatic power failure.
- Spring system in every suction plate to secure their fitting to the load to be handle.
- Ergonomic load handling.
- Direct increase in productivity.
- Suction plates are easily adjustable to the different geometries of the load to be handled.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in compliance with CE Machinery Directives and FEM standards.
||Ask for further information||Download document|