Vicinay Cemvisa has a highly qualified professional team who solve clients’ handling problems.
These handling systems and equipments developed by Vicinay Cemvisa improve production processes not only in the strict sense of productivity but also of increasing workplace safety.
Within the handling systems there is a wide range of solutions for solving different problems. We have an extensive portfolio of tailored solutions.
Vicinay Cemvisa has a wide range of standard products, as well as the possibility of fitting them to the needs of each solution so that the implemented solution meets the requirements of each application.
Through several techniques and solutions, Vicinay Cemvisa handling systems allow to handle not only lightweight pieces but also large tonnage heavy pieces.
These are the main advantages of the handling systems developed by Vicinay Cemvisa:
- Ergonomic load handling.
- High flexibility.
- Direct increase in productivity.
- Handling without damaging parts.
- Built for continuous use, they are highly reliable.
- All our handling systems are designed, manufactured and tested in compliance with the CE Machinery Directive and FEM standards.
Vicinay Cemvisa Quality Department ensures that the different handling systems have been designed and manufactured according to the company’s standards and procedures and FEM current applicable regulations.
Once manufactured and before being delivered, our handling systems are subjected to strict validation procedures.
Vicinay Cemvisa delivers all its equipment with operating instruction manual and 12 months warranty extendable to 36 months.
EQUIPMENT AND SOLUTIONS PORTFOLIO
- Handling of bus windscreens
- Handling of packets of tubes up to 5 t weight.
- Handling of steel plates up to 10 t weight.
- Articulated trolley for carrying packs of tubes up to 20 t weight.
- Handling of bus wings up to 18m long.
- Handling trolley for carbon fibre coils.
- Load handling by electromagnetic actuators.
- Handling of sandwich panels up to 20m long.
- Automatic handling systems for tubes up to 18m long.
- Handling of transmission gears in gearboxes.
- Handling of break shoes.
- Storage tables for plates up to 10 t weight with a capacity of 2 t per tray.