However, in compliance with current regulations and because of the danger involved, these command and control devices can not be used when the operator can lose sight of the load at some point due to the presence of shelving, machinery, etc.
The adjustment to current applicable regulations ensures safe operation.
- Suitable for cranes, hoists and other automatic machinery.
- Ultra lightweight and compact design transmitter units for easy carrying and operation.
- Hermetically sealed transmitter enclosures are made from industrial strength composite material that resists breakage due to high impact.
- Impervious to dust, water, alkaline, acids and oil,
- Resistant to heat or sunlight as well as to deformation due to long term use in harsh environments.
- Reliable emergency stop button compliant with current applicable regulation.
- Fully compliant with FCC Part 15 and with CE Machinery Directive.
- Homologated by the Ministry of Industry.
- Highly evolved software with checking and correction capabilities.
- Efficient power saving circuits that ensure up to 100 hours of continuous operation.
- Rechargeable batteries and battery charges.
- Programmable for special applications.
- Lever control.